Jasmine Star comes to PPSV

She came, she shared, she conquered!

Jasmine Star may be relatively new to the photography business, but she certainly lives up to her name.

At last night's meeting of the Professional Photographers of Sacramento Valley, Jasmine shared her philosophy and the secrets to her success--and challenged us to send her photos of her in action. As all I had was my Canon G9, and the house was packed, this video will have to do!


The house was packed with regulars and guests who follow her blog. I know I'll be stalking her from now on.

She was truly an inspiration the way she uses new media to connect with her clients. Hopefully just a couple of megawatts of her energy rubbed off on me!

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

that's awesome!! looks like you guys had a blast!

Kristi said...

Totally! Jasmine's so sweet. And she's so in love with her husband. Great to see! On her blog she has a totally embarrassing picture of me while I'm filming this video standing behind JD.